Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Here you go…

Dedicated to the boys whose band I was asked to help manage three years ago, today. I thought you could appreciate this song. Although we all have gone our seperate ways in search of our dreams, some more lost than others, I hope that you will never forget your roots...

Jude, No One's Really Beautiful (Track 13)

Your eyes are all wet now. You know that I am lying. I swear that I was only protecting your heart. But there are some reasons. (and also some pictures). which if you saw, they would rip you apart. And I won’t watch you cry. Goodbye, I’m an asshole.

I’m almost a tall guy. And fairly good looking. So people, they trust me. But sometimes they are wrong. I have often wondered. Which was the taller: my old pal Alexander or old Kublai Khan? And would they watch you cry? Goodbye, I’m an asshole.

I was a pig. And never no good. Now you can see through the streams in your eyes, every nickel was wood. Your lines are all fading, Your models all last year. I’m still a young man. And I need a new car.
Your friends will all hate me. But I know I am smarter. I am in love with a fan. And she thinks I am a star.

And she will never, so I won’t ever. I won’t watch you cry. Goodbye. I won’t watch you cry. Goodbye, I’m an Asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home